Demystifying the Fog
Course length: Two days | Partial course outline click here
This ICN course targets the contract negotiating side of the new and rapidly evolving world of Cloud computing. The course identifies potential Cloud-contracting problems and sets forth a process to help the IT sourcing professional and his/her internal clients (users, IT, project managers, business managers, executive sponsors, and so forth) prepare and conduct effective negotiations to enable the customer to get better deals and better contracts among the Clouds.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Learn the benefits and risks of Cloud Services
- Get the factors essential to the paradigm shift presented by Cloud Computing
- Prepare yourself to acquire Cloud Services
- Analyze/evaluate Cloud Services options
- Mitigate Cloud Service risks
This seminar is a must-attend learning event for anyone implementing, planning or considering adopting a cloud computing solution, including:
- IT Professionals
- Business Managers
- Procurement and Sourcing Professionals
- Other professionals: Lawyers, Auditors, Risk Managers and Accountants
Partial course outline click here