Save your Seat!
St. Louis, MO
September 28-29, 2017
Embassy Suites by Hilton
St. Louis Airport
11237 Lone Eagle Drive
Bridgeton, MO 63044
$139 Single or Double
San Juan, PR
February 20-21, 2018
Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel
100 Brumbaugh Street
San Juan, PR 00901-2620
$155 Single or Double
Your price is $1,495
CAUCUS members pay only $1,395
Multi-registration discounts are available.
Find out your level of discount.
Call us now for a live voice!
You can also register by
calling us Monday–Friday between 8:30 am
and 5:00 pm ET
Fax us anytime at
407.740.0368 using our
Fax Registration Form.
Facts on Philadelphia training facility:
- Free shuttle to and from the airport (5 minutes)
- Train station is across the street and downtown is only $11 each way
- Sleeping room rate is $159
- Hotel cut-off date to secure the room rate is June 6, 2017
- Complimentary hearty breakfast and evening Spirits everyday
- Free Wi-Fi in the sleeping and meeting rooms
- Free Parking
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Learn the benefits and risks of Cloud Services
- Get the factors essential to the paradigm shift presented by Cloud Computing
- Prepare yourself to acquire Cloud Services
- Analyze/evaluate Cloud Services options
- Mitigate Cloud Service risks
This ICN course targets the contract negotiating side of the new and rapidly evolving world of Cloud computing. The course identifies potential Cloud-contracting problems and sets forth a process to help the IT sourcing professional and his/her internal clients (users, IT, project managers, business managers, executive sponsors, and so forth) prepare and conduct effective negotiations to enable the customer to get better deals and better contracts among the Clouds.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is a must-attend learning event for anyone implementing, planning or considering adopting a cloud computing solution, including:
- IT Professionals
- Business Managers
- Procurement and Sourcing Professionals
- Other professionals: Lawyers, Auditors, Risk Managers and Accountants
|CTPE||ICN courses qualify for CTPE credits. Caucus awards up to 12.5 continuing education hours to attendees of this workshop toward their Certified Technology Procurement Executive certification.|
|C.P.M.||Those successfully completing this workshop can receive up to 12.5 C.P.M. points. ISM’s consent to award points is not an endorsement of this program or its contents.|
|C.L.E.||Those successfully completing this workshop can receive up to 13.5 C.L.E. units.|
Business case for clouds
Lost in the clouds
|Solution Overview: Lifting the Fog
Cloud survival guide – Identify and address cloud specific risks